What you can expect at your first visit:
- You will be asked to fill out a patient history form and patient consent form.
- You will need to present your insurance card for a copy
- You will have a complete medical history evaluation performed by a physician's assistant
- You will have a comprehensive examination and plan of treatment discussion performed by the physician.
What you can expect if you need to schedule surgery:
- Elective surgeries are usually scheduled within 1-2 weeks from office consultation. Urgent cases will be evaluated by the surgeon and scheduled as he deems necessary.
- Participation: We participate in almost all insurance plans. Please verify our participation with your insurance prior to your visit.
- Patient Responsibility: You are responsible for paying all copays at the time of the office visit. (Subject to a $25.00 fee if not paid at the time of the visit). You are also responsible for any coinsurance/deductibles and any other miscellaneous charges as per your insurance contract.
- Precertification: We will precertify all surgeries and testing scheduled with your insurance plan as required.
HIPAA Privacy Brochure
Medical Record Release